What's new

Vapefest 2014 request...PLEASE.

pez

Achiever
Hi guys, due to family illness and possible hospital appointment's, I will unfortunately not be at by his event.

Now, Eden Mods are going to be unveiling their Stumpy Kit for the Rose. I would like one. No I NEED one. I wondered if one of you fellow apes who is going to Vapefest would be kind enough to get me one. They are in limited No, so it would be a challenge. I need someone who is quick on their feet, and who likes a challenge?

I know the price, I send you the money, all you have to do is buy one and send it to me. Simples. If you fit the above criteria and like a challenge please pm me. Thanks guys. Ian.

P.S piss heads and drunks need not apply!

Last edited:
ly not be at by his event.
Hi guys, due to family illness and possible hospital appointment's, I will unfortunate
Now, Eden Mods are going to be unveiling their Stumpy Kit for the Rose. I would like one. No I NEED one. I wondered if one of you fellow apes who is going to Vapefest would be kind enough to get me one. They are in limited No, so it would be a challenge. I need someone who is quick on their feet, and who likes a challenge?

I know the price. If you fit the above criteria and like a challenge please pm me. Thanks guys. Ian.

Sure mate I'll gra...

P.S piss heads and drunks need not apply!

...oh.

And if anyone is staying at the The Holiday Inn could someone plate me up a breakfast so that I can enjoy it when I finally surface around Midday?

Come on guys, PLEASE. Surely not all apes are feeking drunks and pissheads?:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::giverose:

Desperate yet :grin2:
Yes I am but am going to have to hold off, I was offered a Rose, and the £40 I had set aside for the Stumpy Kit grew to £90 for the rose, so I am living in the kennel for a little while. Thanks for remembering and have a nice time. Ian;)

Back
Top Bottom