What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Urgent: Who is travelling with Emporium Vapour?

I'm looking forward to seeing you there mate, definitely have to have a mini cloud comp there

Sent from my unknown using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm looking forward to seeing you there mate, definitely have to have a mini cloud comp there

Fancy bringing some nichrome with? Never used the bloody stuff! ;)

Fancy bringing some nichrome with? Never used the bloody stuff! ;)

Might have a little bit you and Steve will have to share, probably enough to get 2 builds out of..... ☺

Might have a little bit you and Steve will have to share, probably enough to get 2 builds out of..... ☺

Oh, haven't you heard? Steve's not coming as it's his mates birthday. Ie, it's a female gathering point.

Oh, haven't you heard? Steve's not coming as it's his mates birthday. Ie, it's a female gathering point.

Oh right..... Everyone might have a chance now then..... Will fetch some with me.... Just as a point of reference I've just build a 7 wrap single coil at 0.07....

Just saying lol

Oh right..... Everyone might have a chance now then..... Will fetch some with me.... Just as a point of reference I've just build a 7 wrap single coil at 0.07....

Just saying lol

... I need some of that

... I need some of that

It's a bitch to work with and looks like a thermonuclear reactor when you dry fire it lol. Will fetch it with me mate Haha. I'm meeting up with a guy from UKVC to collect a plume veil at the PVaper stand so probably see you there first

It's a bitch to work with and looks like a thermonuclear reactor when you dry fire it lol. Will fetch it with me mate Haha. I'm meeting up with a guy from UKVC to collect a plume veil at the PVaper stand so probably see you there first

Gonna be there earlier to try out some gplat xD

Back
Top Bottom