What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Urgent: Who is travelling with Emporium Vapour?

MrDeseVaper

Postman
So I pulled off a miracle and managed to get something sorted to attend VapeFest. Now I'm trying to sort out a couch in Edinburgh or Glasgow on Thursday night, preferably with someone who is travelling down on the Emporium Vapour bus... Blackhack ? Ninjaassasin1983 ?

Come on guys! Someone sort him out?!?!?! I need to challenge him to a cloud off ;)

It's all sorted now! :) One of my pals in Glasgow sorted me out. Raguri, you're on and will probably win! :P

The challenge in Oooonnn!! my money is on psycho Raguri and me 2nd ha haaa. havn't seen you in the hangout in ages Mr D, pop in n show your beard. I guess you're leaving your steel strings at home fella?

The challenge in Oooonnn!! my money is on psycho Raguri and me 2nd ha haaa. havn't seen you in the hangout in ages Mr D, pop in n show your beard. I guess you're leaving your steel strings at home fella?

Have no chance in the cloud comp, I know some of the guys entering and they've been.doing them for ages... it's my first... I'll be happy if.I last over 2 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom