What's new

UK Vapefest Raffle Prize Exclusive

Jaded

Postman
eLeaf-Messenger.jpg

A world exclusive and a very special addition to the Vapefest Raffle!

This revolutionary box mod isn’t destined to reach our shores until December, however Kim at iSmoka has kindly promised to supply us with the 30W version in time for Vapefest.

“The iStick messenger is an upgrade based on iSitck through the addition of a unique wireless messaging service. Under the support of 2400mAh battery capacity, it will give you great performance between 2V-8V or 5W-30W AND allow you to communicate your fellow vapers via a unique high speed Bluetooth 4 messaging system. An improved spring connector, wear-resistant stainless steel thread, and streamlined design on top make iStick Messenger the one you deserve to own”.

Many thanks to Kim and the guys at iSmoka for this wonderful prize!

Communicate what ?? I don't get it

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I'd communicate to Raguri exactly how bow-legged I plan on leaving him at Vapefest.

I'd communicate to Raguri exactly how bow-legged I plan on leaving him at Vapefest.

Is that you John Wayne ?

You believe I'd use an istick?... add a 0 in front of the 30 watts it produces and sure :P

Raguri - You've read the "BearX" attack instructions wrong mate. It says, "use sticks/rocks", not an istick! If I were you, I'd fill my bag with rocks and carry them at all times. BearX will undoubtedly use the element of surprise, and by the look of him, you're in for a potentially harrowing time... :rotflmao:

Back
Top Bottom