What's new

UK Vapefest 2017 Date Announcement

I may attempt to attend my first this year then [emoji16]

I've missed good old camping, use to attend loads of motorcycle rallies
(before I decided I get a degree and plummet myself into student debt and had to sell my life away haha)

It nice to read there is such a friendly atmosphere and a POTV tent WITH TEA!

I may attempt to attend my first this year then [emoji16]

I've missed good old camping, use to attend loads of motorcycle rallies
(before I decided I get a degree and plummet myself into student debt and had to sell my life away haha)

It nice to read there is such a friendly atmosphere and a POTV tent WITH TEA!
If the layout is similar to last year there will also be a beer wagon just a short stumble away too...:2thumbsup:

Well that sounds bloody perfect!
If I remember correctly it was this...
beermap.jpg

Is that the exact route taken to and from beer tent [emoji1]

Yes!
Apart from @3dj who was so pissed he walked two circuits of the field to get his bearings before stumbling upon the beer tent.

Of course this sufficed to make him more thirsty too. Vigorous exercise in warm weather with a house brick in your rucksack will do that to you. [emoji2]

Last edited:
I'm going although I have never met any of you face to face but feel if all of you are half as friendly as you have been participating on the forums I'll have a great time.

Cheers

Gaz

This will be my first vapefest [emoji4] so I've had a little watch of a few videos from last year and a few photos and looks like a cracking couple of days!!
Question is will vapefest look and work the same as the previous years as it will be post tpd? Can't remember details but I was watching a conversation about some form of upcoming vape event and there was a lot of talk about there being big restrictions on public sales of juice and not being able to advertise the sale of it? will this mean all tents must have white background and big black writing on them about containing nicotine or some bollocks?
Sorry to sound a little ignorant if this has already been covered anywhere....

This will be my 4th Vapefest and if I could offer a few tips to new visitors as they might help.

1. Try to get a POTV/Vapefest T-shirt ordered. I suspect a couple of our more able Apes will custom design the print in the near future, and Streetshirts usually are the cheapest to order from at about £12 with front and back print. Ask about and there might be discount codes available nearer the time. Don't get a green one. The logo blends into the background. The usual design has space for your user/forum name and is a great way to identify and be identified by other Apes. Acts as an ideal icebreaker.

2. Expect some comedy banter. It is meant in a friendly way. There are a couple of our Northern members who are like Steptoe and Son. Watch out for the one with the hair, you'll know which one I mean when you see him. He generally has stooped shoulders from carrying a housebrick secreted inside his rucksack and he works Up There.....

3. Don't be shy. Come into the POTV tent, where you will be made extremely welcome, and there is a tea urn.

4. Be prepared to discuss your bargain finds as this info will be shared around VERY quickly and the vendor will be promptly swooped upon with great vigour.

5. Bring your RDAs for @Tubbyengineer to coil for you. He loves that kind of thing as it gives him chance to show off his fancypants tools.

I think that should be a good all round series of advice to enjoy the best Vape event of the year bar none!

This will be my first vapefest [emoji4] so I've had a little watch of a few videos from last year and a few photos and looks like a cracking couple of days!!
Question is will vapefest look and work the same as the previous years as it will be post tpd? Can't remember details but I was watching a conversation about some form of upcoming vape event and there was a lot of talk about there being big restrictions on public sales of juice and not being able to advertise the sale of it? will this mean all tents must have white background and big black writing on them about containing nicotine or some bollocks?
Sorry to sound a little ignorant if this has already been covered anywhere....
It shouldn't look too much different, there may be less signage outside tents but inside should still be similar - the main difference is likely to be bottle sizes, Nic containing juices will only be in 10ml bottles - so expect lots of multipack deals or Zero Nic sold with nic shots. Hardawre is likely to be pretty similar to last year with only tanks having shrunk to 2ml size but possibly lots of seperate extension kits for tanks...

Back
Top Bottom