What's new

UK Vapefest 2017 Date Announcement

I'm a shy one and I had an amazing time. I travelled on my own, met a few fellow apes on the first night for a few drinks. There will be many in the same boat as you @summer, just muster up the courage to say hello to some folk in the POTV tent and you'll feel at home in no time. I went the previous year, kept myself to myself but still had a great day. But meeting folk was the biggest highlight for me last year. [emoji108][emoji2][emoji106]

@tobywonkanobi @sir lugg looking forward to catching up again and with all the others I met last year

Will only be coming for the day again probably the Saturday

@Rob I'm hoping you'll be there on the Saturday ?

As it stands at the moment, I will be there again this year, will probably only be there for the Saturday though.

For thos ewho aren't familiar with what goes on at Vapefest You'll find you really don't need to know any of us as such, There'slikely to be a POTV Tent (We are getting one again this year aren't we @OccultScientist - I think you said that was the plan). Just drop into the tent, grab a Tea or coffee and introduce yourself, we don't bite (unless you like that kind of thing) and you're under no obligation to talk to anyone or even introduce yourself. There's lot's to see and buy and loads of juices to taste. As always when we get closer to the actual date I'll be arranging artwork for the POTV Unofficial Vapefest 2017 T-Shirt if you want to stand out as an Ape...

Tshirt backfinal2016.png

I seem to have missed out on the biting last year :( I'm hoping to attend again, possibly rocking up Friday with my tent, but defo Saturday if I can't get Friday off.

Last year I found myself chatting and drinking with an 8' Goliath, with sharp studs sticking out of his face. We both agreed that in normal circumstances neither of us would have passed the time of day. Vaping bridges all of those divides :) Looking forward to it again.

It looks like I will be missing out this year, (more beer for everyone else), as I can't book my nights off work and there doesn't seem to be anyone able to swap.

Back
Top Bottom