What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

UK Vapefest 2017 Date Announcement

I shall be coming..Alone...Sad..Head down...With my imaginary friend Rupert.

Not really. I'll be coming down with my wife and kid. They will be left in the hotel while I piss off to here

Well that's me just booked....

I'm in the cheap seats (Camping) :)

View attachment 117349

Anyone else thinking of Camping? We could have our own POTV corner?

cheers

Gaz

I will probably be camping again. There were quite a few apes camping last year. I wasn't pitched by any as I showed up on my own and was quite late getting there. I had the pleasure of some POTV related company both evenings, and just headed back to the tent when I needed to sleep.

It could be good having a little apes corner of the campsite, and maybe help encourage folk that may be on the fence about travelling alone. [emoji108][emoji106][emoji12]

Well so far I'm on my own, which doesn't bother me but always good to have some internet pals close by :)

cheers

Gaz

How the fuck did I not see this thread?! I will be there for sure. To anybody concerned about travelling alone, don't be. I came by myself last year and had a whale of a time. Pitched up with @HAZZA1962 @Soldier Blue and the gang. Had a good few beers, saw a good few man nipples, heard a good few perverted stories and made a good few friends. Can't wait!

How the fuck did I not see this thread?! I will be there for sure. To anybody concerned about travelling alone, don't be. I came by myself last year and had a whale of a time. Pitched up with @HAZZA1962 @Soldier Blue and the gang. Had a good few beers, saw a good few man nipples, heard a good few perverted stories and made a good few friends. Can't wait!
Nice Dan :2thumbsup:

Are you bringing your good lady this time or going solo again? Hopefully your trip isn't such a pain in the ass this year :56:

Are you bringing your good lady this time or going solo again? Hopefully your trip isn't such a pain in the ass this year :56:

Not sure yet, unless she starts vaping I doubt it will interest her very much, but you never know. The journey will be significantly less hassle this time. I've been quiet on here lately due to job applications and interview prep. By the end of today, I will know where I'll be living this summer, and it will be closer than Brittany!

Back
Top Bottom