What's new

UK Vapefest 2015

Well depending on location I am gonna try and make this one,on the proviso I do not have to share a room with that chunt Mawsley.

There's me and the Dallas cheerleaders in one room so you'd not be invited anyway

There's me and the Dallas cheerleaders in one room so you'd not be invited anyway

giphy_zps85tund7z.gif

The one thing that really REALLY fucks me off about this "coming soon" bollocks is that some of us have to book holidays well in advance, and sods law will be that some of us wont be able to make it.....

I "get" the fact that they are just trying to create a "thing" and all that but for fucks sake, at least give us a date....

Come on guys, sort it out and let us know.......its obviously booked aready, so just fucking tell us!

I bet some of us would spend some serious money (i know i would) if we only knew.....

Actually no, it's not about creating a thing.

Dates get announced once we've sorted things like deposits and insurance. In previous years we just announced when it was and that was it.

But whilst we're doing that, people and vendors start asking.

As people came to wonder whether there would be another (after one year when it likely wasn't going to happen, when Vapex didn't go ahead) it was decided that in future we would let people know it would go ahead.

In previous years it was announced around March/April.

Hope this helps explain the reasons why we do what we do.

The sooner the better, some of us are old gits with health problems and don't just want, but need a hotel close to the event...Last year i ended up in a place four flights up some really steep stairs and was knackered just getting to my bedroom.....The sooner the date gets announced the better chance people like myself have of getting a suitable hotel room...

I know that you cant make an exception, but it would help out a lot of people like myself...

Actually no, it's not about creating a thing.

Dates get announced once we've sorted things like deposits and insurance. In previous years we just announced when it was and that was it.

But whilst we're doing that, people and vendors start asking.

As people came to wonder whether there would be another (after one year when it likely wasn't going to happen, when Vapex didn't go ahead) it was decided that in future we would let people know it would go ahead.

In previous years it was announced around March/April.

Hope this helps explain the reasons why we do what we do.

Is it still be organised by the same committee?

Back
Top Bottom