What's new

UK Vapefest 2013 Announced

I definitely cant afford a hotel or B&B. I dont fancy a tent if I havent got access to toilets.

I found myself in the awkward position of having two hotel rooms booked at different hotels. I don't know yet which one I'll be staying at as it depends on if a mate can persuade his missus. If I go with them I'd be cancelling a single room booked for 2 nights, £40 a night B & B.
I can't afford it but I've never been, don't want to miss out and booked the 1st room before I knew the other had been booked. If I travel with my mates I could probably arrange for somebody else to have the spare hotel room if costs can be sorted.. I'd rather it went to a vaper than a tourist.

Ha haaa Beermageddon is our Metal Festival www.beermageddon.co.uk am guessing it will be on ya kids birthday but the great news is kids under 14 are free :D

That sounds quality! Alas tis indeed the day before my boy's birthday, and as he'll be two it seems an inappropriate present :D

May well share the link though, as I know a fair few who would most likely be up for it :D

Back
Top Bottom