What's new

UK Vapefest 2013 Announced

I was hoping to attent this years vapefest as I just missed out on last years event but I might Evan miss out this year because my wife's due date is the 13th

Do you need to book tickets for the event or can you just rock up anytime?
Tamworth is only 2 hours drive away so wouldn't need to book a hotel just do the whole thing in a day

I've booked myself into the Globe Hotel for the weekend, trying to persuade friends to come but they do medieval reenactments and there's a good chance there'll be one that weekend.
I just missed last year so this will be my first.

Landed perfect for me, last year clashed with Beermageddon (though with all the vapers there we had our own little vapefest ha ha)

August is looking great, Bloodstock, Vapefest and Beermageddon.

Hmm when I started vaping I had just missed this event (last years) & it was said they wouldnt be doing this years.

Tamworth is a million miles away, but apparently a return train ticket to Northampton is £18. 1st train from Northampton is 12.16, last train back from Tamworth is 21.49, so do-able. But those train times will probably change as the timetable only goes up to April.

I did google bus times, I then tried coach times, all that would come up was train times.

I hope I get to go.

Hmm when I started vaping I had just missed this event (last years) & it was said they wouldnt be doing this years.

Tamworth is a million miles away, but apparently a return train ticket to Northampton is £18. 1st train from Northampton is 12.16, last train back from Tamworth is 21.49, so do-able. But those train times will probably change as the timetable only goes up to April.

I did google bus times, I then tried coach times, all that would come up was train times.

I hope I get to go.

How about staying overnight? I have a weekend booked, but I live in Surrey so have a lot further to travel
Also car-sharing is likely akthough it probably won't get official till later.

I definitely cant afford a hotel or B&B. I dont fancy a tent if I havent got access to toilets.

Back
Top Bottom