What's new

Triphammer!!

shellabub

Postman
Hello apes!

If you visit the Triphammer stall at Vapefest and tell them you're a POTV member, you'll be eligible for a discount!! Can't recommend their juices highly enough.

Absolutely lush peeps too! Gutted I won't be there, wishing you all a fab weekend...hope this is OK to post, admin pls remove and slap me if not...

Shell x

Hello apes!

If you visit the Triphammer stall at Vapefest and tell them you're a POTV member, you'll be eligible for a discount!! Can't recommend their juices highly enough.

Absolutely lush peeps too! Gutted I won't be there, wishing you all a fab weekend...hope this is OK to post, admin pls remove and slap me if not...

Shell x

So.glad they've got a stand this year, met them last year and they're all hilarious.
Only started speaking to them due to a certain shirt being pointed out... haha.

"Sub Ohm or Go Home"?? They're a lovely lot and I can honestly say it's my favourite juice (especially Turkish Delight and Merlin!!)

"Sub Ohm or Go Home"?? They're a lovely lot and I can honestly say it's my favourite juice (especially Turkish Delight and Merlin!!)

Yep, I was running my less than safe comp build in the pub hahaha.

I'll have to give them a try. Sorry you couldn't sort something out for Vapefest.

Cheers dude. Next year, unless miracle occurs. Have a fab time and enjoy the juices!

Nice! I discovered their juices today at a B&M in Basingstoke (moved here a week ago from Inverness)Oh my goodness, what a treat! -the move and the juice-.
she-who-must-be-obeyed has said 'yes' we can go to VapeFest. Can't wait :)

You lucky things!! Glad you found them and that the move went well...also that you obey the Mrs, good lad!! You know it makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom