What's new

Things I'm taking for swaps if anyone's interested

yodadude

Postman
I'm going to take some stuff if anyone wants to do some swaps..
Brand new reel of 22awg kanthal A1, 25 meter plus. Im after a same reel of 28awg or £6.
cupcake world concentrates. there's minimum 20ml in each, but I'm after rootbeer concentrates or any mom n pops concentrates 10ml works for me.
Flavours I have:
Peanut butter, and rum.
If anyone's interested, I'm going to find the ape corner lol, and meet you lot finally in person, but
also sweet talk Raguri to do me a tutorial on cloud chasing my set up :D.
I have bunch of wizmix 18mg juices unopened but they're dated this year so probably take anything, or just give em away as I don't like them.

I'm going to take some stuff if anyone wants to do some swaps..
Brand new reel of 22awg kanthal A1, 25 meter plus. Im after a same reel of 28awg or £6.
cupcake world concentrates. there's minimum 20ml in each, but I'm after rootbeer concentrates or any mom n pops concentrates 10ml works for me.
Flavours I have:
Peanut butter, and rum.
If anyone's interested, I'm going to find the ape corner lol, and meet you lot finally in person, but
also sweet talk Raguri to do me a tutorial on cloud chasing my set up :D.
I have bunch of wizmix 18mg juices unopened but they're dated this year so probably take anything, or just give em away as I don't like them.

Keep hold of some of the 22awg mate, forgot to add it to my order haha. And will probably use it to build you something ;)

Keep hold of some of the 22awg mate, forgot to add it to my order haha. And will probably use it to build you something ;)

I bought it thinking I could do a .7 dual coil build, but after 11 wraps, I get .6 single, and it's too big to fit my atty, lol

I bought it thinking I could do a .7 dual coil build, but after 11 wraps, I get .6 single, and it's too big to fit my atty, lol

.... I use that as a 3 wrap triple Parralel xD 0.06 ohms... Hahah.
But, 5 wrap dual is safe.

.... I use that as a 3 wrap triple Parralel xD 0.06 ohms... Hahah.
But, 5 wrap dual is safe.

I have a feeling with all the clouds we'll be chasing, it's gonna rain vg and the met office will be baffled why
there is an unexplained cloud over shrewsbury.
See you there lol.

Now that's a great idea. I've got quite a bit of spare juice hanging around and as I'm not keen on paying RM prices, I'll take it along to the swap meet.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Planet of the Vapes mobile app