What's new

The who's going, When will they be there and which Pub will we invade thread...

any idea what three pawns will be doing when they are there?

I mean the bad publicity must make them very generous?....right?

im not one who will ever buy their liquid after this but i dont mind trying some if its given away, or practically given away

Just coming along for the Saturday now - so Ment won't have to suffer the sounds of me relaxing with cocaine and hookers in the bedroom next door.

I'm coming down on Saturday with the other half. We are jumping on his bike for a nice ride up. Looking forward to it :)

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1438625737.686206.jpg

I'll be there from friday afternoon until monday morning.

Camping.

Beyond that, I have made no plans at all.

Does anyone know what will be available in the POTV portable palace? I'm assuming there'll be some tables and chairs one of which I'll take residence at sometime on both afternoons offering my somewhat shaky grasp of social niceties and Nickel coil building for anyone brave enough to approach...:D

I may even stand a stint at tea making if such facilities are available...

Nice find, which one's closest to the site?

According to a local on Faceache, The Woodman Inn 0.4mile (7min walk according to google maps) is the closest vape friendly pub. Although not listed on the map hes a local and says its nice and it didn't bat an eye at last years VF shenanigans

According to a local on Faceache, The Woodman Inn 0.4mile (7min walk according to google maps) is the closest vape friendly pub. Although not listed on the map hes a local and says its nice and it didn't bat an eye at last years VF shenanigans

A 7 min walk or 15 min stagger I can probably cope with, although I'll probably pour myself into a taxi for the trip back to the B&B...

Back
Top Bottom