What's new

The who's going, When will they be there and which Pub will we invade thread...

Leaving early doors on the Saturday from Bournemouth, booked into the Lord Hill for Saturday night, can't wait!

I'll be trekking down from Sunny Stoke on Saturday morning. Only a one day visit for me as I've been told by my wife I have to go on our holidays to France in the very early hours of Sunday

I'm gonna leave earlyish on friday to avoid the friday madness traffic. Prob get to the showground about 5-6pm. It will be my first, really looking forward to the the fest and meeting some of you dudes.

Where to set up tent? I'm not setting up right by the bogs, got a bottle for that.

i may be going with friends if they are off work.
only problem is that i may not have much or any money to spend :( really wanted to buy some liquids there.

just need to count pennies depending on how the next couple of weeks go, already committed to ordering from southcoast this week as well as drip drop haha

Got my money.
Got a possible cider lead. Might fall through though.
Got my mods...
Got drippers.
Now all I need is protection from Mawsley

i may be going with friends if they are off work.
only problem is that i may not have much or any money to spend :( really wanted to buy some liquids there.

Sell a kidney.....

Will probably be driving over from mid wales Saturday morning again. Then departing late Saturday afternoon.

Sadly due to house move no nice goodies to bring with me.

Back
Top Bottom