Vape Club
What's new

The Unofficial Vapefest 2016 T-Shirt

Tubbyengineer

Legend
As you are all no doubt aware Vapefest is in just under a month, so a few people have turned to thoughts of a T-Shirt for the event, Now some folks are designing their own - @HAZZA1962 and his rather Spiffy "Sons of POTV" design springs to mind. However that isn't really my style. For those who want a T-Shirt but don't have the time or wherewithal to design one I'm offering to send you the Images to print onto T-Shirts yourself. I've used Streetshirts - it's a simple process, simply upload the Images Front and back or just the back - or if you want something subtler just the front. Then drag and drop the image onto the appropriate side of the T-Shirt and resize to your liking.

Heres what mine looks like...
getCreationPreviewImage.aspx.png

If you want to use the design I can put your name in place quite quickly and simply (Either your forum name or your own) just PM me and I'll arrange the files for you as soon as I can (Usually in the evening). Please do not use the design for anything other than your own T-Shirt, if you wish to use the POTV Logo for anything other than one of these T-Shirts you must contact @OccultScientist as the Logo is property of POTV and he kindly granted permission last year to use it just for Vapefest T-Shirts, How you arrange the images on the T-Shirt is up to you but they were created with the above design in mind.
Heres what the designs look like in close up (The actual files will have transparent backgrounds so you can pick any colour T-shirt (Or hoodie or sports shirt).
Front

T-Shirt front sample.png

Back
Tshirt back sample.png

Last edited:
Vape Club
Vape Green
Premier Ecigs
AcmeFog
E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom