What's new

The Official 'I'm NOT going to Vapefest 2014' List

1. gregorycartoon - working

2. Driver2883 - working

3. GROOF - I don't get along with people. Well that and I've got to go to my brothers wedding. How inconsiderate

4. Mack - can't be arsed

5. matchsticks - too far to drive, train is expensive and many changes. wanted to go tho.

7.Merino-Teflon - I don't know if I could bare to be in the presence of so many principled, righteous, wondrous, pleasant-smelling giants of humanity....It would make me feel very inadequate...but I kid, I'm allergic to beards and tattoos and all other hallmarks of white trash...but enough about lady vapers...

8 Bob Salter too old and grumpy to travel that far

9 Simonsays. I'm not good at queuing or fighting through crowds. That, and the fact its a sod of a long drive.

10. Ment - Wedding Anniversary, and I'm worried about running into Hugget

11. Huggett - Not going, fucking train fares through the roof. And @Ment why lol? That little misunderstanding last night? Fuck it, we have enough people to argue and fight against than fight amongst ourselves

12. Ethelking - I have both a beard and tattoos and have absolutely no intention if getting on the pissed off side of @[URL="http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/members/merino-teflon.html"]Merino-Teflon!

13. anthonyb - can't afford to do it and the POTV hawkshead meet. So POTV meet for me.

14. Panter - Too anti-social and a bit too far. But I might go. But I'll more than likely just say that and not go anyway.

15. SublimeSparo - Its too far for my arthritic bones, and i'm an anti-social and shy and get anxious in large crowds

16. Lockett - Niece and nephew's Christening
17. MrTeaTime - Fucking wifes best mate who is a bitch and having a birthday weekend.....i should dish the dirt on the bint (i caught her munching on a fur burger a couple of years ago with her husbands sister :D )

18. Tutterz - It's 3 hours drive away and I'd be going solo, meh

19. Chegs - It's over 4 hour drive & I'm likely to fall asleep + can't afford it & Hawkshead POTV meet.

2. Driver2883 - working

3. GROOF - I don't get along with people. Well that and I've got to go to my brothers wedding. How inconsiderate

4. Mack - can't be arsed

5. matchsticks - too far to drive, train is expensive and many changes. wanted to go tho.

7.Merino-Teflon - I don't know if I could bare to be in the presence of so many principled, righteous, wondrous, pleasant-smelling giants of humanity....It would make me feel very inadequate...but I kid, I'm allergic to beards and tattoos and all other hallmarks of white trash...but enough about lady vapers...

9 Simonsays. I'm not good at queuing or fighting through crowds. That, and the fact its a sod of a long drive.

11. Huggett - Not going, fucking train fares through the roof. And @Ment why lol? That little misunderstanding last night? Fuck it, we have enough people to argue and fight against than fight amongst ourselveshttp://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/members/ment.html

12. Ethelking - I have both a beard and tattoos and have absolutely no intention if getting on the pissed off side of @[URL="http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/members/merino-teflon.html"]Merino-Teflon!

13. anthonyb - can't afford to do it and the POTV hawkshead meet. So POTV meet for me.

14. Panter - Too anti-social and a bit too far. But I might go. But I'll more than likely just say that and not go anyway.

15. SublimeSparo - Its too far for my arthritic bones, and i'm an anti-social and shy and get anxious in large crowds

17. MrTeaTime - Fucking wifes best mate who is a bitch and having a birthday weekend.....i should dish the dirt on the bint (i caught her munching on a fur burger a couple of years ago with her husbands sister :D )

19. Chegs - It's over 4 hour drive & I'm likely to fall asleep + can't afford it & Hawkshead POTV meet.

20. Can't be arsed and I'm way too cool to be seen with that many nerds :)

2. Driver2883 - working

4. Mack - can't be arsed

11. Huggett - Not going, fucking train fares through the roof. And @Ment why lol? That little misunderstanding last night? Fuck it, we have enough people to argue and fight against than fight amongst ourselveshttp://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/members/ment.htmlhttp://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/members/ment.html

21. Sadly I'm on holiday. Besides I am saving my money for the Wallingford Bunkfest at the end of August

2. Driver2883 - working

4. Mack - can't be arsed

11. Huggett - Not going, fucking train fares through the roof. And @Ment why lol? That little misunderstanding last night? Fuck it, we have enough people to argue and fight against than fight amongst ourselveshttp://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/members/ment.htmlhttp://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/members/ment.html

21. Sadly I'm on holiday. Besides I am saving my money for the Wallingford Bunkfest at the end of August

22. Fay69 - at Transform and nutty as a fruit bat at the mo

2. Driver2883 - working

4. Mack - can't be arsed

11. Huggett - Not going, fucking train fares through the roof. And @Ment why lol? That little misunderstanding last night? Fuck it, we have enough people to argue and fight against than fight amongst ourselves

17. MrTeaTime - Fucking wifes best mate who is a bitch and having a birthday weekend.....i should dish the dirt on the bint (i caught her munching on a fur burger a couple of years ago with her husbands sister )

20. Can't be arsed and I'm way too cool to be seen with that many nerds

23. steffijade - Will be too crowded, too commercial and probably populated with too many puffed up, egocentric, self entitled, 'look at me I'm a vaping legend' types... and talking of those types, I was specifically advised by a certain member of the organising committee that I wouldn't be welcome anyway.

2. Driver2883 - working

4. Mack - can't be arsed

17. MrTeaTime - Fucking wifes best mate who is a bitch and having a birthday weekend.....i should dish the dirt on the bint (i caught her munching on a fur burger a couple of years ago with her husbands sister )

20. Can't be arsed and I'm way too cool to be seen with that many nerds

23. steffijade - Will be too crowded, too commercial and probably populated with too many puffed up, egocentric, self entitled, 'look at me I'm a vaping legend' types... and talking of those types, I was specifically advised by a certain member of the organising committee that I wouldn't be welcome anyway.

24. Apart from the 7 hour drive I have a family 50th birthday party to attend and if I say I'm not going to the party I will be dead so wouldn't make Vapefest anyway.

Back
Top Bottom