What's new

The Official 'I'm NOT going to Vapefest 2014' List

gregorycartoon

Achiever
:crying:

Hello Vapers! Some of us cannot go to Vapefest this year for various reasons. I have to work, sadly. Others may not be able to attend for other reasons. How about a list of us and why we're not going?
I'll start ...

1. gregorycartoon - working

2. Driver2883 - working

Sent from under MT's shoe......

2. Driver2883 - working
3. GROOF - I don't get along with people. Well that and I've got to go to my brothers wedding. How inconsiderate :(

2. Driver2883 - working
3. GROOF - I don't get along with people. Well that and I've got to go to my brothers wedding. How inconsiderate
4. Mack - can't be arsed

2. Driver2883 - working
3. GROOF - I don't get along with people. Well that and I've got to go to my brothers wedding. How inconsiderate :(
4. Mack - can't be arsed

2. Driver2883 - working
4. Mack - can't be arsed
5. matchsticks - too far to drive, train is expensive and many changes. wanted to go tho.

6. GothicCorpse sadly can't go im still stuck in my cage in the basement :( g2g I see my dinner ..... ..... come here little ratty

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

2. Driver2883 - working
4. Mack - can't be arsed
5. matchsticks - too far to drive, train is expensive and many changes. wanted to go tho.

7.Merino-Teflon - I don't know if I could bare to be in the presence of so many principled, righteous, wondrous, pleasant-smelling giants of humanity....It would make me feel very inadequate...but I kid, I'm allergic to beards and tattoos and all other hallmarks of white trash...but enough about lady vapers...

2. Driver2883 - working
4. Mack - can't be arsed
7.Merino-Teflon - I don't know if I could bare to be in the presence of so many principled, righteous, wondrous, pleasant-smelling giants of humanity....It would make me feel very inadequate...but I kid, I'm allergic to beards and tattoos and all other hallmarks of white trash...but enough about lady vapers...
8 Bob Salter too old and grumpy to travel that far

2. Driver2883 - working
3. GROOF - I don't get along with people. Well that and I've got to go to my brothers wedding. How inconsiderate 
4. Mack - can't be arsed
8 Bob Salter too old and grumpy to travel that far

9 Simonsays. I'm not good at queuing or fighting through crowds. That, and the fact its a sod of a long drive.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom