What's new

The countdown begins....

I did yes , got one a couple of minutes after the gates open - only now about to set it up

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I did yes , got one a couple of minutes after the gates open - only now about to set it up

It's the dogs danglies! I set mine up at lunchtime and I'm really impressed-all the performance of a dropper with the convenience of a tank. I'm going to have a proper play with my new toys tomorrow but even throwing it together it is a beast :D
we must have been in the tent at the same time cos we made a beeline for them as soon as we were in. Nobody was even at the back to the stall where all the good stuff was!

It's the dogs danglies! I set mine up at lunchtime and I'm really impressed-all the performance of a dropper with the convenience of a tank. I'm going to have a proper play with my new toys tomorrow but even throwing it together it is a beast :D
we must have been in the tent at the same time cos we made a beeline for them as soon as we were in. Nobody was even at the back to the stall where all the good stuff was!

Must have been pretty much the same time, I practically ran to cloud 9 as soon as the gates opened, got some free rayon today and a kind vaper gave me some .22 kanthal to play with so I'm sitting down now to play with a build

Lube those deck o rings good and proper, for fear of swapping the deck out in future

Back
Top Bottom