What's new

The countdown begins....

yodadude

Postman
5 days to go, lets sort the checklist......

Me...... Check
cash.....Check

That's me ready!

Oh, Raguri 's coil reel.

.....it's gone midnight.....4 days lol

Just a quick question, what times the "non camping" folk getting down/up there? Not heard about any free juice from Ecigwizard for the 1st 50 this year? So no need to start queuing at stupid o clock like last year lol

Just a quick question, what times the "non camping" folk getting down/up there? Not heard about any free juice from Ecigwizard for the 1st 50 this year? So no need to start queuing at stupid o clock like last year lol
You are correct - there's no "early bird" freebies this year so there's no point in racing the milkman out of bed - Freebies are being distributed differently this year.

The festival is open to non campers from 10am.

Last edited:
Cool, is it one entrance for the "Non camp" folk (take this how u want lol) just trying to visualize the entry system (oh god),
might just sit in the car for a bit n vape then lol
Still might get down there for 8 ish, have a wander.

You are correct - there's no "early bird" freebies this year so there's no point in racing the milkman out of bed - Freebies are being distributed differently this year.

Ok, i'll deffo leave the milkman in bed, n try not to wake him when I close the door lol

Are campers using the main entrance or a seperate one? That's the but that's confusing me :P

Will campers get in earlier than 10 do you think ?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom