What's new

The "case".

Think it was 5? Diablo mods and tanks, 1 of each colour. Didn't get a close look tho lol

Yep, I was with the bloke who won the cloud 9 bundle and he said it was 5 diablos inc the 24crt gold plated one. Why you would need 5 is beyond me but at least the case looked nice. The cloud9 prize on the other hand was beautiful. I helped the bloke to work out it could be regular or hybrid, and the walnut box was a thing of beauty as was the mod stand. Really lovely prize-cloud9 excelled themselves :)

Mmmmm, maybe one Diablo for 5 different people might have been a better option?

Arent 4 of them just gonna gather dust or make their way to the classies?

there is a photo of the case in the gallery on the uk vape fest webby now but cant remember what one tho

theres talk on another forum that one of the winners didnt buy the winning ticket but found it and used it themself. wouldnt you be devasated to have lost the ticket that won the diablo box.

I dont really care about the winning it would have been nice tho but meeting a few members was the best part of it.

I did see you and your woman a few times with your m8 with the hat sitting out the back of the dv and tjuice tents i was around there alot with the g/f and baby

I dont really care about the winning it would have been nice tho but meeting a few members was the best part of it.

I did see you and your woman a few times with your m8 with the hat sitting out the back of the dv and tjuice tents i was around there alot with the g/f and baby

you would have then seen me with the biggest smile on my face because the relief when we spotted somwhere to sit was unreal. we spent a fair bit of time going back to the car just to be able to sit down for a bit.

My mate with the hat??.......trying to remember who was wearing a hat.............ZT maybe??

You should have popped over and said "hello", always up for a chat!!

Back
Top Bottom