What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Camper Thread.

Raguri

Nutter!
Dear apes.
May I suggest something?
We pre plan camping, so we are able to make a little POTV village?

What we need:
Booze.
Cooking.
Boobs.
Bacon.
Boobs.
Charging.

A bottle of Absinthe and you wont give a shit about any of the other stuff you need :D

After the absinthe you can eat your bacon cotton.

Its bacon, it must be good!

You need u8myufo in this thread if you want any camp-related matters addressing.

Dear apes.
May I suggest something?
We pre plan camping, so we are able to make a little POTV village?

What we need:
Booze.
Cooking.
Boobs.
Bacon.
Boobs.
Charging.

I'd suggest you find a tent you can actually fit in for this year, then worry about Bacon and Booze, as for Tits well I'm Pretty sure HAZZA1962, MrTeaTime, Mawsley and I are going so you'll be surrounded by them. The charging station will once again be in the Tubbymobile and Hazza is bound to have some Aussie white...
As for Bacon, I'm staying in a B&B so it's full english for me...
So all we need is the Village idiot and you've promised to turn up so were all sorted...:D

See, I think of everything...:P

I'd suggest you find a tent you can actually fit in for this year, then worry about Bacon and Booze, as for Tits well I'm Pretty sure @HAZZA1962, @MrTeaTime, @Mawsley and I are going so you'll be surrounded by them. The charging station will once again be in the Tubbymobile and Hazza is bound to have some Aussie white...
As for Bacon, I'm staying in a B&B so it's full english for me...
So all we need is the Village idiot and you've promised to turn up so were all sorted...:D

See, I think of everything...:P

The charging station may be a tad... Different for me this year...
Ie, I need to find a car battery or a 3 pin plug xD... Can't charge my lipos via USB :'(

The charging station may be a tad... Different for me this year...
Ie, I need to find a car battery or a 3 pin plug xD... Can't charge my lipos via USB :'(

It's a 400a jump starter pack, you could just clip it straight to the atty - that should give you a nice gentle hit...:D

Just for jolly's I ran it through steam engine at 12v into a 0.2 coil (I know thats a bit high for you but it's a good starter) 720 watts at 60a - plenty of headroom, that pack will supply 400a for 30 second bursts...

Back
Top Bottom