What's new

T Shirts?

I'm not going to vapefest but if I was this is what I would be wearing.

ZDnVFPF.png

BIrnv1U.jpg

Fuck it. I might just order it anyway without the vapefest.

@OccultScientist @junglist

If there's no word on T-Shirts I'd like to get my own printed - this is the design I want to use, can I go ahead with this design if you aren't getting shirts in time?

T Front.jpgT Back2.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers for the feedback! Yes, that was the style we had last year but they were expensive to produce in a good quality shirt and as usual it was a last minute rush. We will have a quick look as see if we can do custom text with this printer and let you know. The tshirts we have on sale are really good quality as we have had a few done already by these guys. If we go for the suggested design with small logo, big on back and name it will be a bit more expensive but let us have a look and will let you know.

Last edited:
I'd suggest you might want to drop the VF logo, they don't want it used.

Posted by Jaded earlier in this very thread...

The deal with the logo is that it has a creative commons non-commercial license, you can do anything you like with it but you're not allowed to use it for commercial gain or profit.

The reason for this was to prevent chancers flogging unauthorised merchandise at the festival. You're certainly allowed to make your own T-Shirts, thongs, etc, you're just not allowed to sell them.
Jaded is the above design OK to use?

Posted by @Jaded earlier in this very thread...

@Jaded is the above design OK to use?

As I said before; you can do whatever you like with the logo as long as you're not using it for profit. The logo license only exists to protect vapers from exploitation by unscrupulous merchandisers. We don't make any money out of it ourselves so why should we let others?

We actively encourage people to make their own merchandise, that's why I made the source images downloadable. The problem here is that you're making something for someone else and will need to recover the cost by charging them.

It's a bit of grey area but I think that if you can demonstrate that you are passing on the T-Shirts to forum members at cost, without any kind of mark up, then it's fine.

Back
Top Bottom