What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Shopping lists

Raguri

Nutter!
So, what do you want to get from vapefest?!

My list is simple this year...
Another glacier rda or an archon, manabush for the mother, a coiler for the mother, and 2 decent chuff caps for myself.

That is it... :eek:

So, what do you want to get from vapefest?!

My list is simple this year...
Another glacier rda or an archon, manabush for the mother, a coiler for the mother, and 2 decent chuff caps for myself.

That is it... :eek:

I nearly hit the buy button on the Archon the other day, but held back. What's it like compared to the Glacier? The air flow looks pretty similar.

I nearly hit the buy button on the Archon the other day, but held back. What's it like compared to the Glacier? The air flow looks pretty similar.

Iirc, slightly tighter which is what I want. As the glacier to me is too Cold until I'm at 0.04 (my daily lipo vape)...

I'm looking for a nice Squonker - preferably SX350j, possibly a coiler, might stretch to another SX Mini or some other SX350j device if there isn't a squonker I like, probably a little trip into T-juice to get some Clara T and Red Astaire concentrate and lot's of Juice testing...

On a side note @Raguri - You camping in the same area this year? Presumably with the rest of the Ape troupe...

Possibly a coiler, maybe a Dibley or two, stocking up on Halcyon Haze Gin's Addiction and fancy trying more of Mrs Lords range and whatever other bargains I can find.

I'm looking for a nice Squonker - preferably SX350j, possibly a coiler, might stretch to another SX Mini or some other SX350j device if there isn't a squonker I like, probably a little trip into T-juice to get some Clara T and Red Astaire concentrate and lot's of Juice testing...

On a side note @Raguri - You camping in the same area this year? Presumably with the rest of the Ape troupe...

Probably, as it worked bloody well last year. As was easy to find when pissed, and near the pissing station.

Looking to pick up a bit of everything, a few drip tips, a new tank (Triton or herakles can't really decide) and maybe a new mod or dripper. Looking forward to testing lots if juice as well.

This is my first Vaoefest, coming up on my own and was wondering where about on the camp site most apes try and pitch their tents? Do you all try and camp in the same area?

Back
Top Bottom