What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

shopping lists

Raguri

Nutter!
So, to help with our shinyitus I have a plan.
Fellow apes will post their shopping lists, and any ape found to be straying from this list will be subjected to my pain juice, or another form of punishment if that's too harsh :P

So, for me.
Pre vape fest- mephisto rda, 20awg kanthal, Maaaybe a 26650 mod. Maybe. But new batteries anyway.
Vape fest- maybe a tank, juice, juice, more juice, thank God for the juice bar, maybe a copper mod of some sort. Alcohol.

Well I am hoping to treat myself but I honestly don't know what to. I was thinking some kind of tasty driptip. A new mod would be nice but until I see stuff irl I won't know what takes my fancy. I will be visiting tjuice and picking up many concentrates.
other than that, it is really just the buzz of being there with other crazy vapers. I have only been to one vapefest but I have to saw it was brilliant. I can't wait to meet more apes too but it is also really nice to see everyone getting on nicely regardless of which forum they call home.

I've yet to see a vid of this legendary concoction doing the business. Get your camera out and show us your pain in action Raguri. I need a laugh! ;-)

Sent from somewhere deep and dark in the mod making pit!

I've yet to see a vid of this legendary concoction doing the business. Get your camera out and show us your pain in action Raguri. I need a laugh! ;-)

I'd have to be paid many, many pounds to do it xD it's that bad. Tried it once, couldn't even get the drip tip to my mouth before I started coughing. Pure pg, 24mg, 20pct chili concentrate

I'd have to be paid many, many pounds to do it xD it's that bad. Tried it once, couldn't even get the drip tip to my mouth before I started coughing. Pure pg, 24mg, 20pct chili concentrate

How much? I'll get a whip going!

The juice bar ? There'll be more than one ;) Don't forget the freebies going out on the day.

As the only person not allowed (self imposed) to enter the raffle this year I shall be cheering myself up by purchasing a mod. At the moment, it's a toss up between an MCR 101 SS and a Stingray.

At the cheaper end of the market I got an LVT through for the raffle today and it's smaller than I thought, so that's a possibility as I like it's ruggedness.

But who knows what'll come to the table between now and then.

Last edited:
Well I am hoping to treat myself but I honestly don't know what to. I was thinking some kind of tasty driptip. A new mod would be nice but until I see stuff irl I won't know what takes my fancy. I will be visiting tjuice and picking up many concentrates.
other than that, it is really just the buzz of being there with other crazy vapers. I have only been to one vapefest but I have to saw it was brilliant. I can't wait to meet more apes too but it is also really nice to see everyone getting on nicely regardless of which forum they call home.

are you going to treat me again this year?

So, to help with our shinyitus I have a plan.
Fellow apes will post their shopping lists, and any ape found to be straying from this list will be subjected to my pain juice, or another form of punishment if that's too harsh :P

So, for me.
Pre vape fest- mephisto rda, 20awg kanthal, Maaaybe a 26650 mod. Maybe. But new batteries anyway.
Vape fest- maybe a tank, juice, juice, more juice, thank God for the juice bar, maybe a copper mod of some sort. Alcohol.

last year i got 550mls worth of free juice...

but because im a nice guy i sold alot of my ape gear and with every purchase i gave a few bottles of it away. then i lost my job and kinda regretted being so generous hahah!

Back
Top Bottom