What's new

Register

Its not as small as it looks, its the same as the one I had last year, that ended up in a skip when I lost my rag trying to fold it back up !!!:2thumbsup:

Just adopt the fetal position while you're sleeping and you'll be all good mate [emoji16]

Just adopt the fetal position while you're sleeping and you'll be all good mate [emoji16]
I can actually stretch out on my single mattress and theres still room for my boots at the bottom !!! Saying that I'm only 5ft 10 !!!

I can actually stretch out on my single mattress and theres still room for my boots at the bottom !!! Saying that I'm only 5ft 10 !!!

As if..............................:18::18::18::18::18::18::18:

man-in-suitcase.jpg

Coff Coff. Myself, The Memsahib and "Harry" will be in attendance on Sunday. "Someone" will be busy on Saturday at Newmarket Races for a British Legion Race Day.;)

Ticket has been printed,will arrive Friday afternoon,so long as I don`t lock myself out the fucking car in Lidles like last time.
@HAZZA1962 `s juggling act with all things edible is not to be missed.That and @Tubbyengineer picking up a top of the range raffle prize :D

I'm arriving on Friday evening and leaving on Sunday afternoon. Hope to meet a few of you!

Be coming for just the Saturday unfortunately, will definitely seek out the POTV stall and hopefully get to meet some of you helpful folk

Ticket has been printed,will arrive Friday afternoon,so long as I don`t lock myself out the fucking car in Lidles like last time.
@HAZZA1962 `s juggling act with all things edible is not to be missed.That and @Tubbyengineer picking up a top of the range raffle prize :D
I'm taking my Mam to Llandudno for a couple of days as she's feeling a bit down at the moment, As soon as I get back on the Friday I'll be heading down there so I'll keep my eyes peeled for you Mate and introduce you to the Delights of Yate's Aussie Whites !!! :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom