What's new

Register

Hotel !!! Fuckin lightweights, you should have camped with the rest of the riff raff !!! :2thumbsup:
yehhh @3dj camping with that barnet.. needs 50 minutes,3 hair dryers , 2 mirrors and a shit load of vidal sasoon every morning..

I'll be there just for the Saturday. As usual, I'm going on my hols in the sun stupidly early on the Monday so want a quiet Sunday. I'm bringing a couple of extras with me but I might have a spare seat from Stoke. I'm just waiting for someone to come back to me so watch this space. ..

I will be there both days, arriving Friday afternoon, B&B booked - Need to be hooked up to the machine at night so electricity is a must, plus hot breakfasts and Tea and coffee are morning requirements to prevent me commiting ghastly murders preciptated by bacon withdrawal symptoms...

So far the appearance list would seem to be
1 hodge40 (sat)
2 Huggett (all weekend)
3 tobywonkanobi (all weekend)
4 Walks
5 Tartan Spartan
6 Sir Lugg
7 City461
8 3dj
9 HAZZA1962
10 ADJAM1972
11 Mr Vapour
12 Tooting yoda
13 Tubbyengineer
14 Soldier Blue
15 Daz_app

@Ment is coming too because I was speaking with him about hotels.
We were trying to get the Prince Rupert but left it too late so we're in the Holiday inn 3 miles down the road.

Edit: While I'm at it I should have a spare seat if anyone is on my route from N.W Wales down. As long as you don't smell, like heavy metal and enjoy a good burger [emoji4]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom