What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Register

I thought you said that you have already booked a hotel.
I have... you dont remember? @mr vapour wants to know if he can share our room...
I originanally said not bothered then I remembered his chemical warfare abilities outside the pub in Notts..

I have... you dont remember? @mr vapour wants to know if he can share our room...
I originanally said not bothered then I remembered his chemical warfare abilities outside the pub in Notts..
Anyway. Apart from that, I'm trying to organise a gazebo for Saturday to put on the decking. The weather is not looking good.

Anyway. Apart from that, I'm trying to organise a gazebo for Saturday to put on the decking. The weather is not looking good.
nor are the numbers.. a few of our aircraft are missing already

Just dont let me eat anything and it will be fine it was all that meat i ate haha

Hotel !!! Fuckin lightweights, you should have camped with the rest of the riff raff !!! :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom