What's new

Pre VF Shenanigans

Mark

Legend
View attachment 30675View attachment 30676View attachment 30677View attachment 30678View attachment 30679View attachment 30680Arriving on the Friday night Melanie and I were keen to get out and about meeting up with Vapers at the hotel for a beer there and later heading out to hook up with @Roadhoguk and @MrKraken at the Yorkshire House. @MrDesevapour was there and a small group of other Vapers I couldn't name (apart from 'Bob' with his Vimto mod...mental). @ZT arrived later with @JustDave. Later another group arrived including Caruleansea and Twiglet, Marcovanbasten from VTTV. Er @remnant, @Raguri..
Sadly we were asked to move on after the fire alarm was set off. Quite why I was approached with my modest set up I don't know but it was me the landlord approached to ask us to vape outside with the smokers.
We decided to move on and a bunch us ended up at The Vaults. There was already a group of Vapers happily Vaping away including @Miss Pepper and PlumeBlu
It was a great night .....

next morning, come the great day, needless to say we were feeling a bit rough but I can handle it. Melanie however was proper hanging with headache and earache spoiling her mood. She was kicking herself !
So, to anyone who thought we were a bit miserable I'm really sorry :)

We managed to last until the end of the raffle at least (won nothing of course) and headed off just as the heavens opened.

I did get to chat with several folks including catching up with Katherine (ECITA), old friends from the last VF I went to in 2010 and meeting @Martyn Parker as well as numerous fellow apes including fellow team members who I'd yet to meet in the flesh before (Skype meeting don't count)

Vapefests are notorious for attracting undue criticism. The organisers all work incredibly hard to put these things on and in their own time and overall I think they did a great job so my thanks go to them :)

Excuse wonky picture action...I'm knackered..and I was shit faced. Ta

Last edited:
I have to say Mark, Picture Four bears an uncanny resemblance to Harry Enfield!!! Just saying like!!!:hmm:

For those with stiff necks....
image4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

missed one....

image5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Back