What's new

Potv vapefest photo thread 2015

goldclass vapefest Ireland November ;)

Decided im too fucking old to camp (five man with lounge this year!) and try and get sleep in a car coz of the all night partying.

Thanks to OccultScientist and junglist for having comfy seats!

No photos as my phone hardly had any charge.

Was great to catch up with some friendly faces and finally meet some other members :D

My first time attending this year and i will be returning next year! It was amazing. Next time around i will be camping it was a long drive from portsmouth! Im not sure if the vendor doing the wraps is on this forum but i just wanted to say an additional thankyou for the great job on my sigelei 100w. It was an experiment worth while ;-)

Absolutely amazing time, proper shattered now. Missus is sorting through her photos which should be posted up in the next few days :)

Oh yeah, and a little "light" shopping...

IMG_2609.jpg

My first time attending this year and i will be returning next year! It was amazing. Next time around i will be camping it was a long drive from portsmouth! Im not sure if the vendor doing the wraps is on this forum but i just wanted to say an additional thankyou for the great job on my sigelei 100w. It was an experiment worth while ;-)

Portsmouth you say?...

*Insert Evil Laugh Here*

@HAZZA1962 - I'm still VERY hung over to post a decent comment, but enough to say I had an unbelievable time and Haz was a true gent putting me to bed (AKA pushing me off his chair and leaving me to die on the floor) :D
My eyes are actually Yellow today!!! If I've got Alcoholic Poisoning I'm holding you personally responsible!!! On a Positive note I had a proper laugh and It's the first time I've got Pissed with a Lumberjack!!!:18:

who do the blue top juices come from if you dont mind me asking?

They're Fallstreak, it's PlumeBlu / Colonel Boom's new Line of High VG Juices. The Cirrus (Lemon Drizzle cake) is a whole new level of awesome, as you can tell by the fact that I got though 30+ml of it since early yesterday afternoon, Nimbus (Cola Float) is bloody good too, I knocked off 10ml of that Last night too. I've yet to get round to the others - The Fallstreak website will be opening soon, I'm sure Plumeblu will announce it on here when it's open...

They're Fallstreak, it's PlumeBlu / Colonel Boom's new Line of High VG Juices. The Cirrus (Lemon Drizzle cake) is a whole new level of awesome, as you can tell by the fact that I got though 30+ml of it since early yesterday afternoon, Nimbus (Cola Float) is bloody good too, I knocked off 10ml of that Last night too. I've yet to get round to the others - The Fallstreak website will be opening soon, I'm sure Plumeblu will announce it on here when it's open...

bit ashamed to admit ive not gotten around to trying any of their juices yet. this might be the kick up the a#*e i need to bung in an order (when they go on sale)

Back
Top Bottom