What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Potv vapefest photo thread 2015

Little-Fluffy-Clouds_zpsagse93rr.jpg~original
Now this just sums up vapefest, people just chilling out with likeminded people. A very British vape event, and that's why I love it! Of course the rather lovely tent in the middle really makes the photo even better ;)

Now this just sums up vapefest, people just chilling out with likeminded people. A very British vape event, and that's why I love it! Of course the rather lovely tent in the middle really makes the photo even better ;)
I think I saw OccultScientist in the clouds

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
HAZZA1962 glad you had a good weekend was nice to meet Mr photo shop himself but please don't let next Monday loss upset you [emoji523][emoji523][emoji523][emoji523][emoji523][emoji523][emoji523]

@HAZZA1962 glad you had a good weekend was nice to meet Mr photo shop himself but please don't let next Monday loss upset you [emoji523][emoji523][emoji523][emoji523][emoji523][emoji523][emoji523]
Dream on!!! The only Cherries getting Popped will be your Mob!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom