What's new

Please?

SirLugg

Legend
So 2019 didn’t happen because of some whopper on the organising committee spitting out his dummy.

2020 couldn’t happen.

2021 isn’t going great so far to be honest, but what’s the chances of it happening if we’re allowed? Because frankly;
A) I miss it
B) it’s been FAR too long
C) wouldn’t it be nice to have something to look forward to.

Now what’ve I, and probably many others, gotta do to chip in and get this shit off the ground this year?

Please? [emoji8]

It would be awesome mate but... I just can't see it happening, Covid will just screw it all up and seen site nor sound from old organisers.

Had an idea floating around on here for a POTV thing but don't think that ever became anything sadly.

It would be awesome mate but... I just can't see it happening, Covid will just screw it all up and seen site nor sound from old organisers.

Had an idea floating around on here for a POTV thing but don't think that ever became anything sadly.

Yeah I agree it’s a long shot bud. Especially given where society is at the moment. Possibly just a pipe dream too if I’m honest, but fuck- wouldn’t it be nice?

Yeah I agree it’s a long shot bud. Especially given where society is at the moment. Possibly just a pipe dream too if I’m honest, but fuck- wouldn’t it be nice?
Will you be frequenting the Pisshead's Enclave if it did happen, by some miracle ? !!!

Will you be frequenting the Pisshead's Enclave if it did happen, by some miracle ? !!!

Mate, if I have to spoon you in your sleep after being plied full of [insert random spirit here] then so be it [emoji23]

It's gonna be a cozy and mental enclave when it finally does come to pass. Deckchairs and cameras at the ready for Craig [emoji16] aka @nwhornet

It's gonna be a cozy and mental enclave when it finally does come to pass. Deckchairs and cameras at the ready for Craig [emoji16] aka @nwhornet

We’ll have to buy him some metal pants so he doesn’t end up with a deckchair poking out of his arse again [emoji854][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom