What's new

Planet of the Vapes Vapefest 2014 T-Shirts!!!!

They do a Russell classic T-Shirt in 4XL and looks like we can add different sizes and t-shirt brands without incurring extra costs. ejog - chuck the order request in and we will have a look when we do the final costings and if it looks OK we will send a paypal invoice over otherwise will let you know.

xxxxl in grey ?

can you get me a 4xl in grey ? or do i have to see the guys putting up the marquees for that ?.

They do a Russell classic T-Shirt in 4XL and looks like we can add different sizes and t-shirt brands without incurring extra costs. @ejog - chuck the order request in and we will have a look when we do the final costings and if it looks OK we will send a paypal invoice over otherwise will let you know.

Thanks, I just looked up Russell Classic 4XL and it seems to be 48"-50"

http://www.russelleurope.com/sites/default/files/documents/Size-Guide.pdf

Not quite big enough I'm afraid.
Looks like I'll be fighting dunny40 for the marquee.

Could be one of the great Sumo matches of all time!

:hugs:

I sent an email a while ago but I haven't had anything back, was I meant to of had?

OccultScientist - I've got an order in for a 2xl if the sizes I've seen are right the I'll need a Shirt for a 50" chest so probably 4xl in the Russell (My normal POTV T-shirt is 4xl)...

You might also look at keeping us larger sizes a safe distance apart? - too many of us together and our collected gravitational field could collapse into a singularity?

Back
Top Bottom