What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Planet of the Vapes Vapefest 2014 T-Shirts!!!!

OccultScientist

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

We've received quite a bit of interest so we have made up an official Planet of the Vapes Vapefest 2014 T-Shirt!!

They look like this:

FRONT:
tshirt-front2.jpg

BACK:
tshirt-back.jpg

Unfortunately, I cannot promise that OccultScientist will be rubbing your bum for the event, however, you can get your own forum name printed in the place of mine!
We've been sat for the last 3 hours discussing cost including postage and packaging and the final price for these will be £20.

The sizes are as follows:

SMLXLXXL3XL
Chest To Fit (Inches)34-3638-4042-4446-4847-4950-52
Actual Chest (cm)92102112122132142
Actual Length (cm)7174767978.580
Size Tolerance +/- 2cm

<tbody>
</tbody>

To purchase one of these little beauties you need to do the following:

Choose the size you require and send an email to [email protected] including the following information:

Your Name
Your Email Address
Size Required
Forum Name
Delivery Address

Please note you will require separate emails for multiple orders. Once we have received your message we will forward payment details on to you :)

Thanks!

OS

Last edited:
''To purchase one of these little beauties you need to do the following:''

What about if you don't want one of the "little beauties" and would rather buy a "massive beauty". I recon I might fit into one by Vapefest 2024. LOL. Xx

If you need some high resolution UKVF logos for your home-spun merchandise I've added a downloadable zipped archive of vector and bitmap files to our Downloads & Resources page.

Can you tell me what brand the t-shirts these are? Are they gildan or fruit of the loom? :)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Back
Top Bottom