What's new

Photos of VapeFest Goodies :)

AndyC1971

Veteran
Okie Dokie, I have had a constant smile on my face since getting back from 'oooop norf' and its really down to three bits of kit. Now compared to most I havent been vaping that long, but have been lucky to have seen the best part of 30 odd mods through my hands, including a Juggernaut, that whilst awesome, was just too perfect for vaping, but something has just been missing. Well I certainly have found a couple of weapons that are right up there, but for completely different reasons.

Weapons 1 & 2

20130819_125219.jpg

What can I say, but the Kayfun Lite is an awesome bit of kit, that ZT wicked in the wind and I have certainly over-nicced the past 48 hours, and god forbid I think I will have to lower the mg that I am vaping :(

Now the Mod, is a multi coloured Dingo, the 'Joseph' of the mod world. Excellently looked after and loved by its last owner, and with so may tubes, it can go from 18350 throught to a kicked 18650, so as a result its nicknamed 'Merino-tron' as it really is as flexible as a Transformer.

Now I vowed, I wouldnt take this combo to work, as a bit too expensive for Warehouse use, but as I was going out the door with a Evod and SVD, I took a toke and reached for this combo, it is the difference between 'night and day' simply stunning.

Thanks guys :)

Now, the second mod for a completely different reason. Whilst it kicks like a mule on steroids, I received this as a thank you, for giving a couple of genuine and awesome guys a lift of about 12 miles. Its a one off, unique, and the care and love that has gone into it, makes it something damn special.

20130819_212337.jpg

Take a bow noisysprings, thanks fella, its just fucking incredible :)

cracking weapons you got there AndyC1971

got myself a couple of drip tips , some internals for a tin mod and 550mls of juice , not photoworthy but itll keep me going for a good while :D

my vapefest goodies are coming by way of people clearing out their stash due to new vapefest purchases :P starting with my kayfun lite tomorrow.

What can I say, but the Kayfun Lite is an awesome bit of kit, that ZT wicked in the wind and I have certainly over-nicced the past 48 hours, and god forbid I think I will have to lower the mg that I am vaping :(

Now the Mod, is a multi coloured Dingo, the 'Joseph' of the mod world. Excellently looked after and loved by its last owner, and with so may tubes, it can go from 18350 throught to a kicked 18650, so as a result its nicknamed 'Merino-tron' as it really is as flexible as a Transformer.

When does the waiting list open for the sale on these?

1. Mawsley

;)

My new addition the 3.1es

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1377082232.229545.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1377082232.229545.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom