What's new

Photos of vapefest 2016

OccultScientist.jpg
Seriously man, just fuck off with your beautiful eyes. You remind me of "Face" from The A Team.

A port breakfast is a bad sign for the rest of the day. Looking forward to the guv' s presentation. And numpty get a grip on yourself man. As soon as the group is left on its own you come out with a man crush.

And numpty get a grip on yourself man.

Well, it's ridiculous. First he has sunglasses on and looks cool as fuck, but at least you can think "Ha, I bet he looks shit without the glasses on", then, BOOM! Heartbreaker eyes! The bastard.

Well, it's ridiculous. First he has sunglasses on and looks cool as fuck, but at least you can think "Ha, I bet he looks shit without the glasses on", then, BOOM! Heartbreaker eyes! The bastard.
Thirty six hours since the big boys left us to our own devices and the place is going to rack and ruin
Someone's found a four hundred watt mod which if left unsupervised will buy. And you are slipping into man love. Pull yourselves together people.

I'm with you here, he is quite decorative. :drool:
You could almost forgive him for stealing the last of the whisky or bacon if he batted them eyes at you!

Back
Top Bottom