What's new

Photos of vapefest 2016

I love this bloody forum. Really I do. I'm a quiet guy, slightly socially inept around new people. But the bunch of apes here are simply bloody fantastic!

Some folk I had a really good chat with, others I still hope to tomorrow.

Anyone around tomorrow, talk to me. I can't describe how great it has been meeting folk.

[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Day 1 done. Great event once again from both an organisational and social perspective. Good to catch up with the Manc Meet Mob on tour, @city461, @3dj (no, you loved the hat really, I know the game you're playing Sonny Jim), @Tubbyengineer @Jimmydids and Tom (Can never remember your username) and his Mrs.

New and old faces, @butlerd and his Mrs, @tootingyoda @HAZZA1962 @danb @SirLugg @adjam1972 @Diche @Miss Pepper @JustDave and many more.

Honorable mentions to..

@tobywonkanobi for the juice (Cracking stuff matey, much appreciated!)
@TheTartanSpartan again for the juice and nice to finally meet you Dave
@junglist and @OccultScientist Well done guys, you have built such a welcoming, supportive and friendly group with genuine, genuine people. Thanks muchly for the marquee and copious brews.

Can't wait till tomorrow for day 2 and the chance to meet @Rob and Carol

Nicely done you little charmers

Havent long got home, absolutely buzzing from today!

Special thanks to @OccultScientist @junglist @JustDave @Gonloopy @ZT @PlumeBlu @manabush @adjam1972 @hodge40 @HAZZA1962 @Soldier Blue @Trungo for such lovely hugs :D feeling all warm and fuzzy inside xx sorry if ive missed your name off it's not intentional xx

Thank you for letting me tag along to the bargain bin boys, absolutely chuffed with my goodies and thank you so much for building my dripper @TheTartanSpartan; vaped like a dream on my diddy mod which is just too cute for words :D

Was cracking to meet so many of you and sorry for those heading down today that Ive missed you.

Quick heads up for later...if you are on soft drinks head to the bar van ;)

Also the chips from the burger stand were just heavenly and highly recommended :D

Cant wait to see more photos guys and girls, have a great day and drive safe!

Fantastic day! Met more people than I can remember! :D

Have some pics though

1470557547961.jpg
1470557553861.jpg
1470557561475.jpg
1470557566798.jpg
1470557574101.jpg
1470557588083.jpg
1470557599784.jpg
1470557608002.jpg

Had a blast yesterday in the potv tent. Met lots of apes and drank a good bit too. Day two will be even better if I can drag my ass out of bed.

Right! What's the crack with @Rob presentation today guys? We need plenty of pictures. And i would like at least one picture of rob doing a wheelie on his new scooter! Please and thank you!

Back
Top Bottom