What's new

Photos of vapefest 2016

IMG_0444.JPG

This is me in my usual state on my bed in the motorhome.

And as I didn't get chance to say bye @TheTartanSpartan and @adjam1972 it was a proper pleasure meeting you gents. Safe journey home and see you soon [emoji41]

Good to meet you and the Mrs @SirLugg a pleasure indeed

Also lovely to meet and hang out with @HAZZA1962 @danb @Soldier Blue @junglist @OccultScientist @Miss Pepper @Daz_app @adjam1972 @tobywonkanobi @hodge40 @tootingyoda @city461 @3dj @tubby engineer @butlerd

Big thanks to @tobywonkanobi for the juice

It was a great day out, @HAZZA1962 and I went on a bargain bin hunt and got hunter mini's for a fiver

Knackered now [emoji1]

And loads more, sorry if I missed you

Last edited:
Feeling is mutual. Lovely to catch up with old friends and some new faces. And like I said @SirLugg if you still don't know what to so with the evo I'll happily take it off your hands [emoji2]

Ad, mate, you're one of the nicest guys I met today, so bearing that in mind please take this in the way it's meant.

No.

[emoji16]

Cracking mod that mate probably one of the nicest they had in the whole raffle, just need to sort a bottle from the art&mod guys and you're sorted.

Cracking mod that mate probably one of the nicest they had in the whole raffle, just need to sort a bottle from the art&mod guys and you're sorted.
I'm going to go and see him first thing tomorrow. Tom seemed to think he may have forgotten the bottle- either way I'll grab more than one while I can. I feel proper lucky

Edit: Toms already got an Evo exactly the same

Back
Top Bottom