What's new

Photos of vapefest 2016

S
Thats true, the whole circus tent would have been a crumpled mess actually..
Steve, date suggestion for next manc meet pls

Duncan may have put that tent up...

Took them 3 days, they were drinking JD whilst doing it... Had to take it down and put it back up [emoji23]

S

Duncan may have put that tent up...

Took them 3 days, they were drinking JD whilst doing it... Had to take it down and put it back up [emoji23]

I wish one of you lot had told me this earlier. I may have been a bit more reluctant to spend so much time in it [emoji16]

I wish one of you lot had told me this earlier. I may have been a bit more reluctant to spend so much time in it [emoji16]

Ah it's fine!

They turned up one night, got pissed fell asleep.

Next day got pissed put it up. Following day pulled it down and put it up correctly [emoji23]

You're an imposter too :18:.

I was looking to meet Stu from pfvapes and asked who was Stu. I got a blank look when I introduced myself, now I know why!
Hahaha my bad, you must have been disappointed... I'm the less attractive of the two Stu's ;)

Thats true, the whole circus tent would have been a crumpled mess actually..
Steve, date suggestion for next manc meet pls
How about the 3rd September?, should give everyone time to recover and discover what they don't like and want to bring along for the raffle / swapsies...
Although i doubt there'll be any Lemon refresher or Cream Tea juice left by then...:grin2:

How about the 3rd September?, should give everyone time to recover and discover what they don't like and want to bring along for the raffle / swapsies...
Although i doubt there'll be any Lemon refresher or Cream Tea juice left by then...:grin2:

That cream tea. Yum yum. [emoji39]

Back
Top Bottom