What's new

Photos of vapefest 2016

Sure am - just posted about making juice by weight as so many people were asking me about it. Might 'try' to be nice Jase, this time round :16::16:
Is that the information you were going to text to me ? !!!:hmm: along with the recipe for your juice !!!

I've just about sobered up so thought I'd post a few 'thank you's' - apologies if I've missed anyone but I was just a tad pissed.....

@HAZZA1962 - you know how much I think of you mate so nuff said.
@danb - thanks for making my weekend even funnier and nice to meet you for the first time.
@Tubbyengineer - top bloke as always, you put me to shame, with me being such a techno phobe.
@manabush - always a pleasure to say hello again to the master mixer.
@daft chunt - we've been good friends for a year and a half but never met and you're even better in person pal - you're a top bloke Chunters, thanks for your company this weekend.

New friends and old, thanks for the laughs - @Miss Pepper @TheTartanSpartan @SirLugg

This is my fourth Vapefest and they just get better and better, as does the POTV hospitality - hats off to @OccultScientist and @junglist - I know it's not easy organising everything but it was appreciated.

Last but not least my son and friend @bludwin - you're mom really must have been banging someone else dude, 'cos you really are too nice to be my son - I'm proud of you mate and what you've accomplished, despite having me as a dad :)

Everybody mentioned above same goes from me, just not quite sure how to tag everyone yet so haven't had the chance to speak to everyone lol! And pa, your not to bad yourself mate;) couldn't have asked for a better dad and business partner. Maybe soon I'll be able to teach you a thing or two :-) and ps, which ones the photo of the walrus and which ones you?!

I've just about sobered up so thought I'd post a few 'thank you's' - apologies if I've missed anyone but I was just a tad pissed.....

@HAZZA1962 - you know how much I think of you mate so nuff said.
@danb - thanks for making my weekend even funnier and nice to meet you for the first time.
@Tubbyengineer - top bloke as always, you put me to shame, with me being such a techno phobe.
@manabush - always a pleasure to say hello again to the master mixer.
@daft chunt - we've been good friends for a year and a half but never met and you're even better in person pal - you're a top bloke Chunters, thanks for your company this weekend.

New friends and old, thanks for the laughs - @Miss Pepper @TheTartanSpartan @SirLugg

This is my fourth Vapefest and they just get better and better, as does the POTV hospitality - hats off to @OccultScientist and @junglist - I know it's not easy organising everything but it was appreciated.

Last but not least my son and friend @bludwin - you're mom really must have been banging someone else dude, 'cos you really are too nice to be my son - I'm proud of you mate and what you've accomplished, despite having me as a dad :)

Nice to see you back Jase

Really good to meet you at the weekend, you and @bludwin

I just want to echo what everyone's been saying and say what a great bunch of people we have here on the forum. For me, the commercial side of Vapefest is taking second place to the social aspect provided by the POTV tent, even though I sat quietly in a corner most of the time. It's difficult to get a word in when the whirlwind @city461 is around.

It was great to see people from last year and to meet others for the first time. @Rob is exactly as I'd imagined, @tobywonkanobi is definitely a soul mate and Duncan @3dj is nice beyond words. He and Jerry together remind me just a bit of Vic and Bob.

I found what I was hoping for, an SX Mini Q at a bargain price and lots of bargain juice. How Bumble Bee Juice has passed me by all these years I don't know.

A special thank you to Hedley and Toby for providing the tent, and to everybody who was there it was great spending time in your company and I felt a lot of sadness driving away.

I'm already looking forward to next year.

Oh ok sorry thought they were members. You should get them to join the family [emoji5]

So if I was to buy 1 juice which one would you recommend then Stu? I usually like dessert and fruit flavours mostly [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom