What's new

Photos of vapefest 2016

Well after numerous attempts to convey my feelings (via crapatalk) from last weekend, with 15 or 20 mins vigorous typing on my phone, only for it all to disappear into the ether, so I gave up. Here's the abridged version on a computer. :frustratedcomputer:

It was an honour and privilege to be in such fine company. Meeting the owners, admins, and apes who could make it was truly awesome for me. Being there at Robs presentation nearly brought a tear to my eyes. It was so humbling to be a very small part of such an immense achievement, the organisers did a mighty fine job for a mighty deserving man.

Too many great people to thank and mention, so I won't. @tobywonkanobi did a fine job of helping me get pissed on Friday night until around 4am. Saturday was a bit of a hungover blur for a while, but at least I had a clear head for all that happened Sunday (plus the drive home). Also thanks for the homebrew which I've yet to really sample.

I spent a fortune (for me) but you can't take it with you anyway, but being raped by the food stands was a bit objectionable.

Well work beckons so I must be orf, but I'd just like to say that you guys and gals are well worth the travelling distance to be in company with. VF was enjoyable, but you all made it extra special, and must be repeated. :yourock:

Train to fest. Forgot to take any more.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1470757396.801891.jpg

I've just about sobered up so thought I'd post a few 'thank you's' - apologies if I've missed anyone but I was just a tad pissed.....

@HAZZA1962 - you know how much I think of you mate so nuff said.
@danb - thanks for making my weekend even funnier and nice to meet you for the first time.
@Tubbyengineer - top bloke as always, you put me to shame, with me being such a techno phobe.
@manabush - always a pleasure to say hello again to the master mixer.
@daft chunt - we've been good friends for a year and a half but never met and you're even better in person pal - you're a top bloke Chunters, thanks for your company this weekend.

New friends and old, thanks for the laughs - @Miss Pepper @TheTartanSpartan @SirLugg

This is my fourth Vapefest and they just get better and better, as does the POTV hospitality - hats off to @OccultScientist and @junglist - I know it's not easy organising everything but it was appreciated.

Last but not least my son and friend @bludwin - you're mom really must have been banging someone else dude, 'cos you really are too nice to be my son - I'm proud of you mate and what you've accomplished, despite having me as a dad :)

I've just about sobered up so thought I'd post a few 'thank you's' - apologies if I've missed anyone but I was just a tad pissed.....

@HAZZA1962 - you know how much I think of you mate so nuff said.
@danb - thanks for making my weekend even funnier and nice to meet you for the first time.
@Tubbyengineer - top bloke as always, you put me to shame, with me being such a techno phobe.
@manabush - always a pleasure to say hello again to the master mixer.
@daft chunt - we've been good friends for a year and a half but never met and you're even better in person pal - you're a top bloke Chunters, thanks for your company this weekend.

New friends and old, thanks for the laughs - @Miss Pepper @TheTartanSpartan @SirLugg

This is my fourth Vapefest and they just get better and better, as does the POTV hospitality - hats off to @OccultScientist and @junglist - I know it's not easy organising everything but it was appreciated.

Last but not least my son and friend @bludwin - you're mom really must have been banging someone else dude, 'cos you really are too nice to be my son - I'm proud of you mate and what you've accomplished, despite having me as a dad :)
I see your back on it already then !!! :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom