What's new

Paying for stuff at vapefest

Trungo

Achiever
This like alot of people will be my first Vapefest and I was wondering........

Is vapefest a strictly cash only deal or can I still use things like PayPal, pingit or even credit card in this age of smart phones?

Thanks

Its completely down to whether or not the vendors have the equipment to accept other payments.

I know PlumeBlu was looking into accepting payment via card / paypal.

However id advise treat it like any festival / outdoor event.

Cash is king :-)

*I've not been myself, so cant say for definite, but most likely like any outdoor event*

Sent From Within A Plume Of Mofucking Vapor, Boo Yaa

Last edited:
Will be cash most likely however, there are cash points within walking distance!

image.jpg

Will be cash most likely however, there are cash points within walking distance!

Shame cos I hate carrying cash and I can pay for stuff just as fast with electronic means these days.

I would imagine the vendors will be doing it at discount prices. I remember the day when you got 10-15% off for cash. And the tax man doesn't see the cash or all of it! CASH rules and screw the EVIL Tax man.:thumbup:

Cashpoint.png
CASH
It has been suggested by some eager vendors that we should have a fee paying cashpoint on site, but that kind of goes against the principal of being a truly free event – we would never rip you off (plus we don’t have the £2,000 it would cost to install). There are plenty of FREE cashpoints within easy walking distance – see this map for details.

Also... I believe that some vendors are planning to bring credit card readers...

Cashpoint.png
CASH
It has been suggested by some eager vendors that we should have a fee paying cashpoint on site, but that kind of goes against the principal of being a truly free event – we would never rip you off (plus we don’t have the £2,000 it would cost to install). There are plenty of FREE cashpoints within easy walking distance – see this map for details.

Also... I believe that some vendors are planning to bring credit card readers...

Thanks.
Unfortunately costs a fortune to get cash from a credit card though which would kinda negate any discount that was there especially when I have no clue what I might buy and how much I'd be.
Which is why I hoped I'd be able to pay by PayPal as it's linked to my credit card.

Just take a large wedge.......you don't NEED to spend it.....I'd rather have too much money with me and buy whatever I fancied, than find something I wanted and find it sold by the time I found a cashpoint and came back for it.....

Back
Top Bottom