What's new

[P-Vaper] UKVapefest 2014 - A Must For All Vapers

HAHA. More info on the Cloud Contest to Follow :)

As long as I'm allowed to use my beast box being made currently, I'm happy! ;)

Have a feeling the 0.8 kanthal will be abused... might try to get a sample of gplat and Parralel it...

As long as I'm allowed to use my beast box being made currently, I'm happy! ;)

Have a feeling the 0.8 kanthal will be abused... might try to get a sample of gplat and Parralel it...

You might wanna give gplat a miss mate, there's nasty stuff in it that ain't good for you

I'm finally here and can't wait to launch my website in few weeks.. UK Vapefest will be amazing with lots of exclusive products first to hit the UK!! Thanks for everyone's support upto this stage and most importantly patience. I know it's taken some time but that's what you get for being a designer to your own site lol can't wait to be on that Vendors list too!! See you all there.... Absy Custom Vapes (UK) Ltd

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I'm finally here and can't wait to launch my website in few weeks.. UK Vapefest will be amazing with lots of exclusive products first to hit the UK!! Thanks for everyone's support upto this stage and most importantly patience. I know it's taken some time but that's what you get for being a designer to your own site lol can't wait to be on that Vendors list too!! See you all there.... Absy Custom Vapes (UK) Ltd

Hiya :) you'll also need to be an approved vendor here too if you want to post about your business. Hit that green support tab and fill in the form and we can get you set up :)

Ello, ah sorry my bad, new to all this, lol I certainly will doooo :)

Ello, ah sorry my bad, new to all this, lol I certainly will doooo :)

No worries, we all have to start somewhere and we try to be very gentle here. You are certainly more than welcome to join in with the general japery until you're approved so get stuck in :D

Update On:

5. Plenty Of Giveaways/Raffles
(We want to raise awareness for #Gaza, so every £1 you donate will give you a raffle ticket)
Custom Vapes UK:

• 10x 10ML Bamskilicious
  • 2x 150ML Bamskilicious
  • 1x Bamskilicious T-Shirt

P-Vaper:

• 10x 15ML Uncle Junks Genius Juice
  • 10x Chapter 12 Vapors
  • 20x Penguin E-Juice
  • 20x Royal WIre 6FT
  • 1x Manhattan (Copper) By Ameravape
  • 5x 2 Puffs Drip Tips

Ruthless E-Juice: