What's new

Officially Unofficial POTV - Vapefest 2017 T shirt artwork now available

Tubbyengineer

Legend
As the Title says - With a little under 90 days until Vapefest 2017 the Unofficial POTV Vapefest 2017 T Shirt artwork is now sorted - Pretty much the same as last year, as there isn't much else I can do with The POTV & Vapefest logos.
There will be two versions Name and No Name, both will be available with a black or transparent background.
Here is the Artwork with my name - yours may have to be slightly larger or smaller depending on length.

Back Image

Tshirt-backfinal-2017.png

Front image.
TshirtfrontFinal-2017.png

Streetshirts Design Views
Front.PNG
Back.PNG

As per usual - Artwork is free of charge, find your own T-Shirt printing company.
PM or post in this thread if you want artwork running up with your name or want a copy without the name so you can add your name in the font and or colour of your choice...

Yes please with user name if poss?

Cheers

Gaz
PM Me your Email and I'll send you the files over. I'd reccomend using the front image at 8cm wide and the back aboutt 22cm wide, but size them to your own liking...
Tshirt-backfinal-2017.png TshirtfrontFinal-2017.png

OK with just two Calendar months before Vapefest 2017 I'll bump the T-Shirt thread, As always just ask and I'll do yours as soon as I can...

As the Title says - With a little under 90 days until Vapefest 2017 the Unofficial POTV Vapefest 2017 T Shirt artwork is now sorted - Pretty much the same as last year, as there isn't much else I can do with The POTV & Vapefest logos.
There will be two versions Name and No Name, both will be available with a black or transparent background.
Here is the Artwork with my name - yours may have to be slightly larger or smaller depending on length.

Back Image

View attachment 127133

Front image. View attachment 127134

Streetshirts Design Views
View attachment 127136View attachment 127135

As per usual - Artwork is free of charge, find your own T-Shirt printing company.
PM or post in this thread if you want artwork running up with your name or want a copy without the name so you can add your name in the font and or colour of your choice...

Oh, FFS...................................

Back
Top Bottom