What's new

Last Call for POTV Attendees?

DSC02091.JPG

its actually a really comfortable t-shirt , its not like the usual rock solid fabric on printed tees , got the large and its a comfortable fit

its comfortable enough to wear normally and not just for special events. ive got an expansive catalogue of band merch from various gigs and stuff , and they have the same texture as an old towel so only wear them for gigs ect , this id feel comfortable enough just going shopping in ect. its lovely material.

i did try to get it in white mind as for whatever reason i dont wear black normally , just dont like it, but this may well have converted me :P

its comfortable enough to wear normally and not just for special events. ive got an expansive catalogue of band merch from various gigs and stuff , and they have the same texture as an old towel so only wear them for gigs ect , this id feel comfortable enough just going shopping in ect. its lovely material.

i did try to get it in white mind as for whatever reason i dont wear black normally , just dont like it, but this may well have converted me :P
that looks ace, really nice fit too. Bah-now I want a tshirt too :(

get one ! im a forum noob and ive got one , it looks bad for a supermod showing up not fitting in appropriate attire.
I'm skinter than skint so I can't :( I have got a hoodie with my name in though so as long as the heat wave doesn't hit back I should be resplendent in Potv vaping apparel :D

ill let you off then . hell even if it is red hot , wear it with pride . the joy about hoodies is they keep the sweat and stink covered :D

I keep looking at this thread and pining... :soupset: I really would love to get to Vapefest this year ;)

Hopefully a V'ape'fest can happen and I will be there with bells on :D

Love the T-shirt thedarthVap3r

I keep looking at this thread and pining... :soupset: I really would love to get to Vapefest this year ;)

Hopefully a V'ape'fest can happen and I will be there with bells on :D

Love the T-shirt @thedarthVap3r

thank you :)

i wouldnt mind something happening closer to you , we are in newcastle so its quite the hike down to tamworth , but we love scotland been up a few times , not bothered about whats their , we just really enjoy the drive :D

thank you :)

i wouldnt mind something happening closer to you , we are in newcastle so its quite the hike down to tamworth , but we love scotland been up a few times , not bothered about whats their , we just really enjoy the drive :D

OH and I usually have a weekend in Newcastle every so often and the drive is lovely :) My Dad lives near Wakefield so we visit when we are down that way too. :D

Back
Top Bottom