What's new

Last Call for POTV Attendees?

The Notts meet will be my Vapefest :) Jealous of you guys though :(
Are you not coming? I thought we were finally all going to be in one place at the same time :( oh well, maybe next time!

I shall be there with the missus n lil monsters. I don't have a tshirt though, but I will look for a bunch o nanas lol. I should get there for 9ish. my biggest question is this raffle. will some extremely lucky bugger win all them prizes or is it many prizes for many peeps.

I shall be there with the missus n lil monsters. I don't have a tshirt though, but I will look for a bunch o nanas lol. I should get there for 9ish. my biggest question is this raffle. will some extremely lucky bugger win all them prizes or is it many prizes for many peeps.
It's split into lots I believe. Wow, can you imagine winning the lot!!!

me and the wife will be there. were heading down the day before to have a nosey around the town.

hoping to be at the vendue for at the lastest 9am , i really want goodie bags !

I'm hoping to make it down there, but I don't yet know if I'll be able to get the day off. Here's hoping I manage to swing something, or otherwise bribe a co-worker to take my shift...!

I'll be there, with hubby and a couple of mates in tow. Not sure what time we'll get there cos our friends aren't great at getting up early on weekends!
Really looking forward to it :D

PS No POTV shirt either but can I say hi to everyone anyway? :please:

Back
Top Bottom