What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I can't believe it hasn't happened yet.............??

Soldier Blue

The Vaper that "Can't be aroused."
Well, normally at this time of year (a day before Vapefest) there's normally some arsehole that get's banned but before leaving he says something like.....''I'll see you at Vapefest you feckin chunt !!!'' and of course never turns up. Sooooooooo the question is, who wants a fight ?

I reckon we should get a mud wrestling match going on and looking at the weather it's a likely outcome. Let's get a couple of our very own 'lady apes' to battle it out.
Miss Pepper vs @Purplefowler with @Gonloopy fighting the winner !!

And of course, half dead @Raguri (not so fresh from his vape off) fighting the loser.

Bring it on you feckers.

:grin2:

Last edited:
Well, normally at this time of year (a day before Vapefest) there's normally some arsehole that get's banned but before leaving he say something like.....''I'll see you at Vapefest you feckin chunt !!!'' and of course never turns up. Sooooooooo the question is, who wants a fight ?

I reckon we should get a mud wrestling match going on and looking at the weather it's a likely outcome. Let's get a couple of our very own 'lady apes' to battle it out.

@MissPepper vs Purplefowler with Gonloopy fighting the winner !!

And of course, half dead Raguri (not so fresh from his vape off) fighting the loser.

Bring it on you feckers.

I'll fucking.cut you.... up some cheese. ;)

Hey no fair! How come @Gonloopy gets a free pass to the final whilst me and @Miss Pepper have to slug it out?
ive a better idea-@Soldier Blue vs the ladies of Potv! We have whips you know! :whipping2:

Well, normally at this time of year (a day before Vapefest) there's normally some arsehole that get's banned but before leaving he says something like.....''I'll see you at Vapefest you feckin chunt !!!'' and of course never turns up. Sooooooooo the question is, who wants a fight ?

@Miss Pepper vs @Purplefowler with @Gonloopy fighting the winner !!

And of course, half dead @Raguri (not so fresh from his vape off) fighting the loser.

Bring it on you feckers.

ill take ya! Cant !

Back
Top Bottom