What's new

Friday frolicks

theres a mountain warehouse in the town center, about a 20 min walk I reckon, millets nearby too.

Asda is only about a mile from the station (says 20 min walk, I think google maps mean crawl if it takes 20 mins)

Haven't been the Shrewsbury in AGES, it's next to the river seven will be like being home.

I'm MEANT to be coming with a few people, one I'm pretty sure is coming the other has a habit of agreeing to things then bailing at the last minute so we shall see.

I don't come on here enough really but if any one fancies meeting up, will whack my location on here.

Question to those who have done the route a few times, A49 or M5 i'm coming from the forest of dean? I really like the A49 but on the M5 if I do the *cough* speed limits *cough* I'm sure the M5 would be quicker.

I hope you poor campers have packed your waterproofs!, I should be there by 8 to 8:30 tommorow morning, I will be dragging Raguri, or Reevo (If Raggers has drowned in his tent.) off on a butty run when I get there so consider your orders!...

I hope you poor campers have packed your waterproofs!, I should be there by 8 to 8:30 tommorow morning, I will be dragging Raguri, or Reevo (If Raggers has drowned in his tent.) off on a butty run when I get there so consider your orders!...

Tent? What tent? I'm doing my usual drinking sleeping habit. Find a comfey hedge.

Tent? What tent? I'm doing my usual drinking sleeping habit. Find a comfey hedge.

This works okay in the summer, but can be a bastard in winter when you wake up to find it snowed hard and you have an inch or 2 covering most of your body. It is really painful to start moving

posted by an unauthorised idiot :P

My train gets into Shrewsbury at just gone 8 tomorrow morning, I'm happy to help with carrying/ remembering orders on the butty run... Let me know if you need an extra pair of hands Tubs :)

Back
Top Bottom