What's new

Final thanks to everyone before I crash out!

Well, I had a lovely time, but didn't realise how tired I was until I got home! I've slept for over 14 hours and feel I could do with a nap now!! I think it was just being able to see so many people and learn so much that kept me going so long! Having never seen anyone else vape before, it was great to feel normal. And considering I didn't know anyone, you all certainly made me feel welcome!! Thanks to you all.

Aye - Rocket and Vanilla Vaping like champs - the Rocket giving great Flavour and Vanilla proving a delight to use :yahoo:

VanillaRocketTikaDT_zps5bbcb6de.jpg

my friend bought a rocket and give me a blast on it on his carvela. it was an incredible vape , the flavour from it is is amazing.

I knew I'd forgotten to mention somebody, many apologies. I'd like to give a special mention to Ghiro. I really enjoyed our chat in the DV queue. It is great to talk to vapers from other countries. I can't believe how tight it is in Switzerland to get hold of supplies! I hope you had a great day and enjoy the rest of your stay with us over in the uk :)

You're more than welcome PF. I know how confusing it can be amid all the excitement not knowing where to go.

Any idea who that French lady was? I'd like to find out how she's getting on with the Spheroid I built for her.

You're more than welcome PF. I know how confusing it can be amid all the excitement not knowing where to go.

Any idea who that French lady was? I'd like to find out how she's getting on with the Spheroid I built for her.
I've no idea, I didn't see her again once we got in. She sounded like she could have really done with a helping hand too. Sorry if I was abit all over the place, I was really nervous, not a people person and was also just a little over excited, lol!

Back
Top Bottom