What's new

Early bird wizmix giveaway

What time Darth? Were there maaaaad early

im meeting a guy i speak to a lot from todds fb at 7 lol.

were staying overnight friday so its just a 10minute drive . we were gonna go for 8 . but hes driving up at 7 so it would be rude to leave him on his todd. figured as we are at the services on the motorway wed bring down breakfast lol.

Im in around the same time LOl

Trying to find a place to go for breakfast ourselves!

Im in around the same time LOl

Trying to find a place to go for breakfast ourselves!

someone should inform one of those burgervans that theirs gonna be a lot of hungry people hanging about in the morning , theyd make a fortune.

and im just warning you now. if i end up sitting around from 7am . and DONT get my free juice. i will tear the moat house down brick by brick :P no juice for me , no vapefest for anyone .

someone should inform one of those burgervans that theirs gonna be a lot of hungry people hanging about in the morning , theyd make a fortune.

and im just warning you now. if i end up sitting around from 7am . and DONT get my free juice. i will tear the moat house down brick by brick :P no juice for me , no vapefest for anyone .

If the Tamworth Arms does breakfast, maybe we can meet up there? I asked MrKraken if they do and I know a lot of vapers are staying there the night before...

Would be nice to NOT look like a total tourist meandering around Tamworth at 7 in the morning!

Back
Top Bottom