What's new

Do I need a beard?? ;)

twisel

Postman
I've seen a couple of Vapefest piccies around the web and noticed something.....

Do I need a beard to go to Vapefest?? with only a week to go I'm not going to have time to grow a beard...

Should I shave the neighbours cat and make a fake beard??

Please help with this difficult conundrum!!

Yes...Beards are compulsory....You can always get a stick on one for that weekend.

Remember the Quote : If your dads not got a beard then he's your mum.

I've seen a couple of Vapefest piccies around the web and noticed something.....

Do I need a beard to go to Vapefest?? with only a week to go I'm not going to have time to grow a beard...

Should I shave the neighbours cat and make a fake beard??

Please help with this difficult conundrum!!

dont be stupid.

but you do need at least 10 tatoos and at least 3 face pearcings.
but as your in the uk you dont need to buy a harley davidson or a leather jacket. thermals might be a safer bet :D

dont be stupid.

but as your in the uk you dont need to buy a harley davidson or a leather jacket. thermals might be a safer bet :D

Damn, not sure I am allowed in now, I've got a beard and more than 10 tattoos, but no facial piercings, just my ears.

That's ruined next weekend for me, better cancel my hotel :(

As a 31 year old man that couldn't grow a beard if my life dependent on it, yes grow a beard!

I encourage anyone who can to do so. You know not the pain of being unable to. Do not waste it you furry faced bastards! ;)

dont be stupid.

Any excuse for a new tattoo xD

Now off to get magnetic piercings

No.

As a punk I kept my long hair and biker jacket - just stuck a few badges on it. Nobody cared.

Supposing you're a short, balding, middle-aged man with no beard or tattoos and you've booked a hotel for 2 nights, would you be allowed into Vapefest?

I took all my piercings out. Piercings with small kids suck. The amount of times mines were tugged at saw me give up on having them. After a certain age then tongue piercings aren't quite so cool. Personal opinion, for males only.

Nothing like a quality beard, although those are difficult beasts to produce. If you don't have coarse facial hair you will have one of those spindly folk beards.

I have seen plenty of folk with 10+ tattoos, and there are far more wrong ways to do it than right, that's all I'm going to say.

Back
Top Bottom